Chawton Innovation Services Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and your right to fair and just processing of your personal information. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, we recognise that you trust us to act in a responsible manner. It is our belief that this information should only be used to help us provide you with better products and services.
Information we may collect from you
Our objective at Chawton Innovation Services Limited is to be your Innovation and Intellectual Property Management consultant of choice by providing you with the coaching and training that are most relevant to you. To achieve this goal, we need to collect information to understand what differentiates you from each of our other unique clients.
In certain sections of the website, it may invite you to contact us to pose questions, request information or register for a newsletter. We may ask for Personally Identifiable Information to be entered. "Personally Identifiable Information" means any information that identifies you personally, including, without limitation, your name, e-mail address and other contact information that you voluntarily transmit with your communication to us.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, so whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted by you to this web site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways for the purpose of internal administration and to ensure that the content on this web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer:-
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, such as important changes to this web site, new Chawton Innovation Services Limited services or changes to existing services and special offers we think you will find valuable
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so
Chawton Innovation Services Limited uses your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you to deliver certain services or information you have requested, improve the content and general administration of the website and our services, and provide you with notices regarding our services.
The website may track information that will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and which will not contain your personally identifiable information, for example, without limitation, the total number of visitors to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, browser type, External Web Sites linked to and IP addresses. Chawton Innovation Services Limited may analyse this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate and we may use such aggregate information to administer the website, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Chawton Innovation Services Limited which means any company which is wholly or partly owned by Chawton Innovation Services Limited and any subsidiary or holding company of such company. We will not disclose your personal data to any company outside this group.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties under the following conditions:-
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Chawton Innovation Services Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Chawton Innovation Services Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will of course be one of the transferred assets
- With your specific consent either at the time you register with this web site, or subsequently
If you would rather not receive any further information from us please complete our 'contact us' form and ask to be removed from our mailing lists. If possible, please include a copy of the communication you received to help facilitate a timely and accurate removal.
Access to information
It is very important to us that your experience using our web site is positive. We respect your rights to privacy and the fair and just processing of your personal information.